Saturday, November 17, 2007

Getting ready for the Twins

Check out these beauties, they are on the way courtesy of Sam's Club and some lucky trucker.



I spent a lot of time checking these out. The hard part was figuring out how to move them into the house as some delivery services want the receiver to unload the truck. They might be pretty, but they are also hefty. My son is a pretty good sized lad but he got a little pasty in the face when I asked him to help me move them into the house since he knows these sweeties approach the 600 pound mark.





However, I found an appliance or vending machine mover which can handle 1200 pounds at Northern Tool.com for $149.99. Now whenever they need to be moved we can do it with ease. The folks at Sam's Club said the delivery driver will place them at the nearest entrance of the house to the curb which is the garage...Perfect.

So until they arrive, I will be busy fixing their spot in the Man Room.

More to come on this adventure, at this point all seems to be complete except for the "Aw Sh*t" which kinda, usually, sneaks up on my carefully laid plan.

No comments: